The pool parties in Vegas is a little slice of Heaven!!! You have bikini clad women for the men and muscle head boys for the women. The crowd is diverse and offers people from every ethnic background that satisfies anyone’s taste. Well lets breakdown the pool parties in Vegas!
- Wet Republic Located at the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. This pool is very nice and has a open concept. It is lined with Bungalows and Cabanas that offers bottles service. It is also littered with day beds and lounge chairs that have more reasonable minimums of $150 for a chair and $500-750 for a day bed. This pool can get Hyped but it is limited in ability to achieve true HYPE. This pool is open all weekend.
- Rehab Located at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. This is by far the craziest pool party in Vegas on Sundays! It is always packed with women in skimpy bikinis (thongs are often seen) and men the size of houses with abs that are chiseled from stone. This pool party offers a crazy time but does not have a intimate feel at all. If you are looking to party like its spring break then this is the pool for you. This pool is open all weekend.
- TAO Beach Located at The Venetian Hotel Casino. This is a beautiful pool that offers a more intimate setting. It can get crazy because of its smaller size. It is much smaller then both Wet Republic and Rehab. When the beat starts to turn it up in only takes a small catalyst to transform TAO Beach into true HYPE! This pool is more selective in who it allows past the velvet ropes. This pool is open all weekend.
- Bare Located at The Mirage. This is a small Pool that only offers service to 250 people. But it is a TOPLESS pool! So it could be 250 topless girls running around. lol Who am i kidding girls don’t spend money so i could never have my dream fullfilled. This pool offers bottle service and a pool with a deep end. I have never been to this pool before so i would appreciate some assistance from the reader if this pool does get crazy or is it more of a lounge pool? Open Thursday to Monday.
- Liquid Located at Aria Resort and Casino. This is a 16,000ft brand new pool at the new City Center location in Las Vegas, Nevada. It has 3 luxury pools, full service bar & restaurant, sick sound system, daybeds, lounge chairs, cabanas and grand cabanas. This is a new pool but unfortunately i have not been so i do not know what type of HYPE if offers! If you have been please post your story and review below! Next time i am in Vegas i will be hitting up this pool for sure!
- Up and coming! The 60,000-square-foot Encore Beach Club will be a 21-and-over pool complex. The pool will feature 26 cabanas, eight two-story, 350-square-foot bungalows, a restaurant and poolside blackjack and craps. Steve Wynn will spend anywhere between $65-100 million on this project that he designed himself! Hope it works out for you Steve.
This is not an all inclusive list of pool parties in Vegas but highlights the best pool parties in Vegas. Now lets decide what is the best pool party in Vegas! I want each comment to be supported by facts, pictures, links or videos! Let the discussion begin!